To run a cron job every 10 minutes just copy-paste the following crontab configuration.
*/10 * * * *
Depending on your cron configuration, you may have to edit this in a crontab file. If you are using an online
cronjob provider, like Cronit, you may have to enter this information into an online interface.
How to read a cron config
- The first digit indicates the minute to use
- The second digit the hour to use
- The third digit the day to use (1-31)
- The fourth digit month to use (1-12)
- The fifth (optional) digit day of week to use (0-7)